five-minute chocolate mug cake!
love cake, can’t bake? this is the simplest recipe for an easy and delicious chocolate cake you’ll ever come across!
- 4 tablespoons self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- squirty cream/chocolate sauce (optional)
- 1 large mug
- add dry ingredients to mug, mix well
- crack egg & add to mug - mix very well
- pour in milk & oil, mix well
- pop the mug in the microwave on full power for 3 minutes
- squirt some cream/sauce on top when it’s stopped rising, and tuck in! ♥